Tuesday, October 7, 2008

returning to the Heinrich campaign...

For a number of reasons, I've been absent from the Heinrich campaign for several weeks.

Today I returned. I assembled campaign buttons.

It was good to see folks again, and I'll be returning more consistently. (I left some database work behind... I'll pick it up eventually.)

Tomorrow? Probably more button assembling... + helping with a mailer in the p.m.

I've been less than thrilled with NM1 TV spots - both Heinrich & White seem concerned less with vision, more with attacks.

My vision? Very simple:
"We the people of the United States, in order to
form a more perfect union,
establish justice,
insure domestic tranquility,
provide for the common defense,
promote the general welfare,
and
secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity,
do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Again, the only poll that matters is conducted on Tuesday, 4 November.

VOTE!!!

No comments: