Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missed the debate (no surprise)...

... tonight I had an excuse: choral rehearsal. I'm in an opera chorus: Opera SouthWest's production of Tosca. Rehearsals are Tues evenings. The show goes up in April, so I really can't afford to miss one.

From commentary on the blogs, sounds like this one was somewhat harder hitting than the last.

I'll grab the transcript later.

Commentary also suggests neither candidate died, both had good moments, both had not-so-good moments. I've seen it called a draw, a victory for Sen Obama, and a victory for Sen Clinton.

I'll repeat what I've said before: it feels great to have two (2!) solid candidates, and to know that one of 'em will be the Dem nominee (and most likely the next Prez!).

To all my readers (?) in Ohio and Texas, a gentle reminder: the only poll that counts is the one held on election day, in the voting booth. Vote!

No comments: