Thursday, January 10, 2008

The joys of blogging (honest!)

I doubt that this blog has more than half-a-dozen regular readers. So, why do I keep writing?

Simple: it provides a vent for my anger & frustration.

I still write letters to candidates, Representatives, and Senators. (I frequently steal words first published on this blog to populate these letters!) On occasion I've been gratified to believe that recipients of my letters have actually heard what I have to say.

Most of what I write on this blog never makes it beyond this blog. I read the news, I respond. It's a very straight-forward process. Stupidity and arrogance appear daily. This blog is my opportunity to voice my reaction to the madness.

In previous posts I've advocated speaking. It's true: no one may hear you... BUT - you'll feel better for speaking your mind.

Write letters, send emails, blog:
Just like milk, "It does a body good!"

No comments: